Nick Offerman, Alison Brie and many more star in a coming-of-age film coming soon.
PSA: I saw a screening of this and it was so good, so much love in my heart for this, you should probs 100% go see it.
photos taken approx. 1 yr apart.
would like to suggest this as a sort of abstract puzzle for Highlights Mag, like “can you tell the similarities” and the answers would be “primary colors in outfit, unsure of how to pose for an instagram, pole splits frame, sign at top,” etc
A new TLC cover from Scoutt Niblet — plus an interview here.
2am failing at getting things done jam
Our beloved Ari is in Paris now and he’s taking loads of selfies.
ari is my friend.
Instead of writing this 15-20 pg pass/fail paper today, so far I have
- ate m&ms
- ate a scone
- played in my empty new apt
- wore a hat
- applied to a job at my favorite Japanese-Mexican cafe/bakery
- ate a croissant from said J-M c/b
- spent 4 hours in an optional game design class learning how to code in Unity, made a “player” with a “face” that can float/jump on top of a “floor” (everything was cubes)
- just voluntarily spent time making my friend’s birthday flyer
- got some sun chips
- found free coffee in Bobst
- (ed note:) written a weird list that IDK or remember what tense it’s in
guys, this is my head. i’m writing.
I like the idea that people can write with their glasses up there but unfortunately am 99% blind and my glasses need to be pushed up on my nose for me to see words.
“I really like your idea. If we had guns that shot chocolate, not only would our country be safer, it would be happier. People love chocolate. You are a good boy.”
Joe Biden wins at constituent services. This letter, to a Wisconsin second-grader, is so sweet and sad and just right.
Maddie had satellite TV installed today